FOR YOUR CAREER
- Safety In Schools
- Addressing Students’ Violent Behaviour
- Roles & Responsibilities of Department Heads
- Appropriate and Professional Use of Electronic Communication
- Building Positive Relationships with Parents
- Relationships: Appropriate and Professional
- Reporting Abuse: Teachers and the Child, Youth and Family Services Act
- Managing Stress and Promoting Wellness
- Quick Tips for Managing Stress
- On Thin Ice: Maintaining Professional Boundaries
How can you avoid a false allegation?
What should you do if your conduct is under investigation?
TeachersALP.com is a project of two Secondary School teachers in Southern Ontario who have a genuine interest in assisting their colleagues in the creation, storage and management of documents such as Annual Learning Plans and Professional Online Portfolios. TeachersALP
MISA is a large-scale provincial initiative to increase provincial, district and school capacities to work with data and information to support improved student achievement. Excellent website which is full of resources to guide you in assessment & evaluation. MISA – Assessment & Evaluation Comment Framework (PDF)
Founded in 1995, Egale Canada Human Rights Trust is Canada’s only national charity promoting lesbian, gay, bisexual, and trans (LGBT) human rights through research, education and community engagement. EGALE